Features of the Brother XR9550PRW Computerized Sewing Machine
What You Will Learn
The Brother XR9550PRW Computerized Sewing Machine has been designed to offer you a range of helpful features that allow you to take on many different projects with great ease. Some of these features are discussed below.
Backlit LCD Screen
The sewing machine comes with a backlit LCD screen that showcases the options that you have in terms of stitches and other settings. Navigating these options is very simple and because of the light on the screen, you can easily pick and choose the right stitch for you even when there isn’t enough natural or artificial light around you.
110 Built-in Stitches
If you are looking for a sewing machine that offers a vast range of built-in stitches for you to choose from, you don’t need to look any further. The Brother XR9550PRW Computerized Sewing Machine has 110 different stitches built into the machine, which include a range of utility and decorative stitches. The width and length of these stitches can also be adjusted.
Drop-In Bobbin System
The bobbin system used by this sewing machine — top-loading and drop-in — is designed to be as convenient as possible. Instead of complicated extraction and placement steps, you can just load the bobbin from the top and even remove it without wasting any time when the need arises.
8 One-Step Buttonholes
While many affordable sewing machines do not offer a range of buttonhole options, the Brother XR9550PRW Computerized Sewing Machine offers eight different options when it comes to buttonholes, sewing these complicated elements with just the press of a button.
- This is one of the most well-priced computerized sewing machines that you can get your hands on. The range of stitches offered at this price point is truly impressive.
- The different features of this sewing machine can be adjusted to suit your needs, which works exceedingly well regardless of whether you are a beginner or someone with experience.
- Weighing under 20 pounds, you do not have to worry about finding a huge amount of space to store this sewing machine. It is portable and easy to stash away.
- This is one of the easiest computerized sewing machines to learn to stitch on. The setting up process is very simple, as the company provides in-depth instructions. After that, you will get the hang of the machine within a short time.
- As this is a limited edition product, it can be exclusive on one side and problematic on the other. For example, you don’t know how long the product will be up for sale and whether the replacement parts will be easy to come by.
- As Brother is known for offering a wide range of accessories with its sewing machines, you may be disappointed by the limited number of helpful accessories that come with this machine.
- Controlling the speed of this machine can sometimes be tricky, especially if you are a beginner with not as much experience with sewing machines.
The Brother XR9550PRW Computerized Sewing Machine is a fantastic option for people who are just getting started with their sewing journey and want to invest in a high-quality product that doesn’t require them to break their bank. For people with experience in the field, you may want to look at other sewing machines as well.