Features of the Singer 7258 Sewing Machine are as follows:
The Singer 7258 stylist sewing machine is well-known for its sturdy frame, heavy-duty motor, and bespoke sewing quality. This machine has pleased so many customers that it has been recognized as a sewing machine with superior sewing performance and a unique body structure. There are 100 pre-programmed stitches to give the most discerning seamstress a unique combination.
Before running a quick check of the stitch, the user can adjust and preview stitch width and length on the LCD screen. The Singer 7258 sewing machine includes ten presser feet that are designated for all-purpose, buttonhole, zipper, blind hem stitch, satin stitch, darning, overcasting, quarter-inch, gathering, and automatic needle threading.
With the Stay Bright LED light, you can see what you’re sewing. With the automatic bobbin winding, you can stitch up to 750 stitches in one minute and turn your sewing into a treasure.
Easy thread system with a built-in thread cutter is another time-saving and user-friendly feature.
The drop-in bobbin is simple to load and features a clear cover that allows users to keep an eye on the bobbin thread levels. Auto tie-off tacking stitch, automatic reverse, and auto tie-off for straight stitching are all buttons on the Singer 7258 sewing machine.
The electronic autopilot function allows the user to sew without the use of a foot pedal while adjusting the sewing speed easily. The Singer 7258 offers more with 13 fantastic needle positions and two heights for the presser foot.
You’ll appreciate the built-in accessory storage, which keeps your belongings organized while still being accessible. When you select a stitch, the Singer 7258 sewing machine confirms it with audible tones, ensuring that your stitch selection has taken effect. The Singer 7258 stylist sewing machine comes with an easy-to-follow instructional DVD operation manual that shows you how to get the most out of it.
It’s simple to switch between decorative stitches with the computerized stitch choice panel. When the bobbin is full, it stops spinning, which I like. It’s all in good fun!
Who Should Purchase a Singer 7258 Stylist Sewing Machine?
If you’re a stylist or a beginner looking for an entry-level sewing machine that can do a lot more, the Singer 7258 Stylist is a good choice. Maybe you’re looking for a good deal; this one appears to be one of the best. If you’re a beginner sewer, skip the $100 machines and go straight for this model.
The Singer 7258 is a reasonably priced machine that makes sewing appear easier because it simply does what it should. Overall, I would recommend it to anyone who is new to sewering or wants to improve their skills.
Singer 7258 Sewing Machine Review
What are the advantages of the Singer 7258 Stylist Sewing Machine?
Several of the included 100 stitches are explained in the Singer 7258 Stylist guidebook.
When you take your foot off the pedal, the Singer 7258 stylist automatically retracts the needle, ensuring that you don’t break it by forgetting to lift it before removing your fabric. It is extremely inexpensive for what you get for the price. Every sewer looking for a better sewing experience will love the Singer 7258.LED Screen
The sewing machine comes with a fantastic LED screen that can be used to choose your settings and the stitch that you want to use. The screen isn’t colored and the details of the stitches are printed right below the display to make it easier to choose.
Automatic Reverse Button
This sewing machine comes with an automatic reverse button that allows you to stitch in reverse but also reinforce the stitches that have already been made. This is a great tool for finishing your final product. Features like the straight stitch automatic locking are also very helpful in this regard.
10 Snap-On Presser Feet
Singer has offered 10 different presser feet with this sewing machine. This includes an all-purpose foot, buttonhole, quarter-inch, blind hem, gathering, zipper feet and more. As these can all be snapped on, you don’t have to bother about having a screwdriver with you at any given time.
- If you are looking for a computerized sewing machine that doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket, the Singer 7258 is a good option.
- The machine offers an impressive stitching speed of close to 750 stitches per minute, which allows you to get a lot of work done at a good speed.
- The sewing machine comes with a good amount of in-built storage that allows you to keep your needles, bobbins and other small accessories safe at all times.
- The range of fully automatic buttonholes — seven different options — offered by the Singer 7258 Computerized Sewing Machine gives you more choice than many other sewing machines.
- The company offers an impressive 25-year limited warranty on this computerized sewing machine.
- The sewing machine does not come with a carrying case, which can be an issue if you are going to carry it around or transport it across distances.
- While this machine performs increasingly well in terms of low sound in the initial phase, there have been complaints about an increase in noise levels as some time passes.
- If you are into quilting and want a sewing machine that allows you to really spread out in terms of space, this may not be the ideal option for you.
While much has been said about the mechanical sewing machines manufactured by Singer, the company also has a lot to offer to people who prefer computerized sewing machines as well. The Singer 7258 Computerized Sewing Machine is one such machine that you should consider if you want a well-built sewing machine that doesn’t need you to break your bank. Great for beginners and advanced users.
I hope you have enjoyed my Singer 7258 review.