7258The Singer 7258 Computerized Sewing Machine is one of the most popular sewing machines from the house of Singer and for good reason. Beginners will enjoy the fact that this machine is simple enough to use so that you can master all the basics, while the intermediate and advanced level users will like the fact that the machine offers enough versatility for you to tweak it according to your needs!
Features of the Singer 7258 Sewing Machine
If you are wondering whether the Singer 7258 Computerized Sewing Machine is the right one for your needs, it may be helpful to look at some of the features that help in differentiating this sewing machine from the tons of other computerized sewing machines in the market.
100 Built-In Stitches
If you are looking for a sewing machine that gives you a vast range of stitches, the Singer 7258 Computerized Sewing Machine does not disappoint. There are 100 different stitches, which include a wide range of basic stitches as well as decorative stitches. The width and height can also be adjusted.
The sewing machine comes with a fantastic LED screen that can be used to choose your settings and the stitch that you want to use. The screen isn’t colored and the details of the stitches are printed right below the display to make it easier to choose.
Automatic Reverse Button
This sewing machine comes with an automatic reverse button that allows you to stitch in reverse but also reinforce the stitches that have already been made. This is a great tool for finishing your final product. Features like the straight stitch automatic locking are also very helpful in this regard.
10 Snap-On Presser Feet
Singer has offered 10 different presser feet with this sewing machine. This includes an all-purpose foot, buttonhole, quarter-inch, blind hem, gathering, zipper feet and more. As these can all be snapped on, you don’t have to bother about having a screwdriver with you at any given time.
- If you are looking for a computerized sewing machine that doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket, the Singer 7258 is a good option.
- The machine offers an impressive stitching speed of close to 750 stitches per minute, which allows you to get a lot of work done at a good speed.
- The sewing machine comes with a good amount of in-built storage that allows you to keep your needles, bobbins and other small accessories safe at all times.
- The range of fully automatic buttonholes — seven different options — offered by the Singer 7258 Computerized Sewing Machine gives you more choice than many other sewing machines.
- The company offers an impressive 25-year limited warranty on this computerized sewing machine.
- The sewing machine does not come with a carrying case, which can be an issue if you are going to carry it around or transport it across distances.
- While this machine performs increasingly well in terms of low sound in the initial phase, there have been complaints about an increase in noise levels as some time passes.
- If you are into quilting and want a sewing machine that allows you to really spread out in terms of space, this may not be the ideal option for you.
While much has been said about the mechanical sewing machines manufactured by Singer, the company also has a lot to offer to people who prefer computerized sewing machines as well. The Singer 7258 Computerized Sewing Machine is one such machine that you should consider if you want a well-built sewing machine that doesn’t need you to break your bank. Great for beginners and advanced users.