A good-quality sewing machine can make a whole lot of difference to your work, especially if you are involved in sewing professionally. In such cases, investing in a sturdy yet lightweight machine that can offer a range of features becomes increasingly important.
The Janome 4120QDC Computerized Sewing Machine is just that.
Features of the Janome 4120QDC Computerized Sewing Machine
In order to understand the sheer brilliance of this product, it is important that you acquaint yourself with some of the distinguishing features offered by this sewing machine.
120 Built-In Stitches
The Janome 4120QDC Computerized Sewing Machine offers one of the largest ranges of built-in stitches so that you can get as creative as you want with your sewing. This includes an impressive number of both utility and decorative stitches.
LCD Display and Control Panel
You can choose from amongst the different built-in stitches and even modify the length and width using the handy LCD display panel that can be found at the front of the sewing machine.
7 One-Step Buttonholes
The Janome 4120QDC Sewing Machine offers a large range of one-step buttonholes for you to choose from, which makes it one of the foremost options in terms of variety at this price point.
8 Snap-on Presser Feet
The sewing machine offers eight different presser feet that can be snapped on and switched out. This includes a zigzag foot, overedge foot, zipper foot, satin stitch foot, blind hem foot, quarter inch seam foot and more.
The work station can be extended all thanks to the extension table, which allows you to get more space as you carry on your sewing work.
- This is a high-quality computerized sewing machine that is very durable, yet lightweight so that it can be moved around with relative ease.
- The Janome 4120QDC Computerized Sewing Machine gives you a relatively large workstation, which can otherwise be a big restriction, especially if you plan on using this sewing machine for quilting.
- Despite being a heavy-duty sewing machine that can take on many different types of fabrics and materials, this is a very stable machine that will not add any extra movement to the workstation. This is also one of the quieter sewing machines that you can use for large scale work.
- Janome offers a 25-year limited warranty on the 4120QDC Computerized Sewing Machine, which goes a long way in showcasing the company’s confidence and belief in this impressive product.
- The sewing machine comes with a hard cover, which makes storage easier. This also shields the machine from dust and external elements that could damage the sewing machine.
- While this isn’t the norm, there are instances where the alphabet feature of this sewing machine can act up and not give you the final result that you were looking for.
- If you are new to sewing and stitching, this may not be the best machine for you to get started with. There are a ton of features offered, which can be confusing when you haven’t done any sewing in the past.
- This is one of the more expensive sewing machines that you can opt for. However, the price of the Janome 4120QDC Sewing Machine can be easily justified by the kind of features that you gain access to by choosing this machine.
If you have an active interest in stitching and sewing or use it for your line of work, there are very few sewing machines that will offer you the kind of quality and the range of features that the Janome 4120QDC Computerized Sewing Machine has to offer. While it may seem like it is a lot of money, cheaper machines just cannot provide the level of quality that this one does.