Best Fabric Paints for T-shirts
Here are our fabric paint for T-shirts reviews.
Fabric paint is soft and stays soft even after it dries so it won’t crack or flex after. The paint is opaque and the rich colors are visible on all different colors of fabric t-shirts the paint is applied to. Tulip Soft Fabric Paint can be used in a ton of different ways. If you get stuck or get in a creative rut, try watching some tutorials for different project ideas.
- Can often be purchased in multi-packs of many different colors
- Quite affordable for the quality of paint
- Paint is durable, flexible, and easy to apply with a brush
This fabric paint is fairly inexpensive per bottle and can be purchased in an array of colors. The paint is versatile and can be used on T-shirts, but also works well on many different items and materials. The paint can be applied using brushes, stencils, sponges, stamps, or more, which is perfect for artistic expression and design.
- Paint comes in many different, vibrant colors and can be mixed to make custom colors
- Incredibly soft texture that is safe to be machine washed after it dries
- Easily washable with soap and water while still wet
This fabric paint allows for a high degree of artistic design and customization that goes beyond regular artwork. The UV fabric paint actually shows up under a black light for that extra fun, funky factor. The paint is vibrant and opaque, which means that they can be used on any color of t-shirt.
- Colors are bright and stand out
- Fabric can be washed and even ironed after the paint is dry
- The paint is high quality, but is also safe to use
Tulip Dimensional Fabric Paint lets the user have even more fun with their projects. The paint is non-toxic, so it is safe for kids to use. Perhaps the best part is that the paint comes in squeeze bottles with finer tips, which makes application precise and easy. The paint is great for writing or for doing accents.
- Stands up and is durable- will not crack or peel off after the paint is dry
- Fabric is able to be washed after the paint is dry
- The paint comes in many different colors and different styles like neon or glowing paint, and can often be purchased in large packs of multiple colors
Looking for a controlled medium that allows more precision in the application? Crafts 4 All Fabric Markers are just what they sound like. They are a dual tipped marker that has permanent ink. They can be used on all types of fabrics and mediums including clothing, and have many other applications including footwear, accessories, and can even be used around the house.
- Professional quality
- Can be purchased in packs of different, vibrant colors
- Non-toxic, fade proof, weatherproof, and will stand up to washing
Fabric Paints for T-shirts Buying Guide
Why buy fabric paint? Fabric paint is a fairly inexpensive way to customize t-shirts, but it can also generally be used on a wide variety of other apparel items, accessories, and even shoes, if they are made of materials like canvas. Fabric paints allow for a high degree of customization. T-shirts can be purchased at many different craft stores, online, or at retail stores with no print or pattern, in many different colors, and most fabric paints can be applied straight to the t-shirt. They are easy to use most will hold up over time.
Fabric paints are, for the most part, incredibly budget friendly. Some paints can be purchased for just a couple dollars each, while others come in multi-packs of many different colors. Fabric paints come in so many different varieties that you can guy more than one kind to use on a project and still not break the bank. Fabric paints generally tend to go a long way and can be used on multiple projects, which really helps save money.
Fabric paints are a great way for people to express their uniqueness and to customize a piece of clothing that lets them truly express who they are. Not only can they be used to make an artistic expression, fabric paint can help you create fun, funky items that you can wear anywhere or save for a specific time. You can buy fabric paint in all sorts of colors. You can even buy paint that shows up under black light! Fabric paints are generally non-toxic, so they are safe for kids to use for their art projects as well.