14 Best Fabric Spray Paint Review
Here are my best fabric spray paint reviews.
Check Today's Price on Amazon
This set includes six cans in a variety of colors, including red, yellow, green, blue, purple, and black. These colors are stunning, long-lasting, and easy to clean.
These paints are simple to use and dry quickly, and once dry, they are soft to the touch. They produce a flawless finish that is free of drips and splatters. They’re ideal for a splash of color or even coverage all over. These paints are also great for using with stencils and monograms.
You can use these paints to give your apparel and home décor fabrics a new look whenever you want, but the pack is best for light-colored fabrics.
- There are six different colors to choose from.
- It is irreversible.
- It becomes soft after drying.
- Works well on fabrics for clothing and home decor.
- These paints don’t splatter or drip.
This fabric spray paint is a permanent dye that can be used indoors or outdoors and can be used on a wide variety of fabrics and surfaces as long as they are water absorbent. The dye soaks into the fabric, so it does not make the fabric feel stiff and will not crack or peel off.
There are a wide variety of applications including things like outdoor patio cushions, vehicle seats, furniture, and other household fabrics.
It comes in a spray can with 11 oz of paint in it. Flat black is one of 13 colors available in this Dupli-Color vinyl & fabric spray paint, which also includes gloss black, silver, red, white, blue, medium gray, charcoal gray, burgundy, flat black, desert sand, gloss clear, medium blue, and medium beige. As a result, it’s simple to use and won’t crack, peel, or chip.
- Non-toxic so can be used indoors as well as outdoors, by a wide variety of ages
- Dye is permanent, durable, and keeps fabrics soft
- Comes in a wide variety of colors
Dupli-Color High-Performance Vinyl and Fabric Spray can be used in an automotive setting. Dupli-Color Black Vinyl and Fabric Dupli-Color Black Spray Paint are ideal for use on fabric and vinyl in automobile interiors. It comes in a spray can with 11 oz of paint in it.
Flat black is one of 13 colors available in this Dupli-Color vinyl & fabric spray paint, which also includes gloss black, silver, red, white, blue, medium gray, charcoal gray, burgundy, flat black, desert sand, gloss clear, medium blue, and medium beige. As a result, it’s simple to use and won’t crack, peel, or chip.
To give your old or faded interior vinyl seats, dashboards, door panels, shifter boots, and consoles a new look, use this paint.
- It’s ideal for auto upholstery and vinyl. There are 13 colors to choose from.
- Simple to use It doesn’t peel, crack, or chip. It is a great product for reviving tired fabrics or customizing your vehicle.
- The product adheres well to many different surfaces, so it has a wide variety of applications and can be applied to vehicle seats, dashboards, doors, and more.
- Adheres without primer
- Fast drying
- Durable and resistant to peeling and cracking
Krylon spray paint can be used in a wide variety of ways and on numerous different products and surfaces. The paint can be used on clothing, shoes, jewelry, and different fabrics, surfaces, and textiles around the home. The paint provides good coverage and can be used both indoors and outdoors.
The Krylon website has helpful a step-by-step guide for applying their paint on many different types of fabric and other materials.
- Adheres well to many surfaces and is durable
- Can be used for indoor and outdoor use
- Quick-drying- usually in under ten minutes
Tulip is a popular brand for traditional crafty kinds of fabric paint, and now they offer their paint in spray form with ease of application in mind. The fabric paint is durable, but the quality isn’t sacrificed at the expense of function.
The paint stays flexible and doesn’t get hard when it dries and the color is long-lasting. This paint is best for clothes and other wearable projects like shoes.
- Comes in a variety of colors and shades
- Easy and quick to apply
- Can be combined with stencils for more creative use
Rust-oleum’s Chalked chalk spray paint line can be used to paint fabrics as well as many other surfaces. The finish, once sprayed on, will give the signature chalky look and is often applied to upholstered furniture that needs a new look.
Chalk painting fabrics is best done with some research first in regards to technique, as it is generally best to wet the fabric first and apply the paint in fairly sheer coats. A sealant product like wax might be required to protect the fabric afterward.
- Versatile in use- can be applied to many different household surfaces, as well as to fabrics
- May need to be finished with a wax product, even on fabrics
- Provides a matte finish
Check Today's Price on Amazon
- BRIGHT COLOR TO STAND OUT – Make an instant statement at your next party with our Fabric Paints, which stand out under UV and blacklights, but also during the day.
- VISIBLE ON ALL BACKGROUNDS – Due to their high opacity and vibrancy, Neon Nights Glow in the Dark Fabric Paints can be seen on any color shirt or canvas
- EASY TO USE FOR DO IT YOURSELF PROJECTS – These high-quality and safe-to-use paints are perfect for festival costumes, party outfits, and are sure to impress.
- WASHABLE AND IRONABLE – Also great for a school project or a tie-dye hobby project. These durable paints can withstand multiple washing cycles, allowing you to reuse your outfit. Avoid the one-time-use nature of other fabric acrylic paint sets by using this one.
This Tulip Colorshot Outdoor Upholstery Fabric Spray Paint comes in a pack of four 8oz spray cans, but it’s also available in a single pack, with red color paint.
Cocoa, red, aqua, kiwi, navy, slate, onyx, and peacock are just a few of the unique colors available. Both natural and synthetic fabrics respond well to it. It’s UV and weather-resistant, and it gives you a flawless finish with no drips or splatters.
It does, however, dry quickly and does not rub off on clothing. Overall, this outdoor upholstery spray fabric paint is a good choice if you want high-quality outdoor fabric spray paint.
- All types of outdoor fabric, upholstery, and clothing are suitable.
- It is UV and weather-resistant and will not drip or splatter.
- It won’t stain your clothes.
- Quickly dries
Simply spray upholstery fabric spray paint is another of the best and most popular fabric and upholstery spray paints on the market right now. It comes in a variety of colors, but this particular pack contains three cans.
It’s non-toxic, non-flammable, and UV-protective. It’s ideal for all absorbent fabrics and upholstery.
It’s not a good choice for materials that aren’t absorbent. It can be used on your sofas, chairs, pillows, carpets, curtains, lampshades, linens, as well as the interiors of your car, boat, and RV.
But, before you use it on all surfaces, test the absorbency of the material on a small area first. If everything looks good, go ahead and use it to decorate your materials. Before using it on your items, make sure they are clean and dry before applying the paint.
- All absorbent materials are ideal.
- It is non-toxic.
- It is non-combustible.
- It’s a color that won’t fade.
- Once dry, the color will not rub off
10.Check Today's Price on Amazon
If you need fabric spray paint to paint your car seats, door panels, vinyl car tops, dashboards, or floor mats, Rust Oleum Automotive Fabric and Upholstery Spray Paint is a great option.
It only comes with one can, which is large enough to cover up to 12 square feet. It dries extremely quickly, taking only about 10 minutes. I
t has a vibrant color that won’t rub off, crack, or peel on fabric or vinyl surfaces. This color, on the other hand, can be used on vinyl furniture, luggage, car seats, car door panels, vinyl car tops, dashboards, floor mats, and more. As a result, the paint can is inexpensive.
- It is low-cost.
- Perfect for all vinyl and fabric surfaces in automobiles.
- It won’t flake, crack, or peel off.
- Dries in just 10 minutes and is extremely simple to use
Metallic Silver Fabric and Vinyl Spray Paint by Dulip Color Check Amazon for the most recent price. I’ve added this Dulip Color Metallic Silver Fabric and Vinyl Spray Paint to my list because there are so many people looking for metallic silver color fabric and vinyl spray paint.
It’s one of the most widely used fabrics and vinyl spray paints. It comes in a single pack, but it’s also available in a six-pack in a variety of colors. It provides the perfect color and resists cracking, flaking, and peeling.
This paint can be used to decorate the fabric and vinyl surfaces of your car. It’s also great for outdoor cushions, umbrellas, and other items.
- Silver is a great color for vinyl and fabric.
- Cracking, flaking, and peeling are not an issue.
- Works wonders on sun-faded outdoor furniture cushions.
- There are over 2700 reviews on it.
- Available in a variety of colors
Check Today's Price on Amazon
There is only one spray can included in this Tulip Instant Spray Paint set. It comes in black and is suitable for fabric, clothing, and other applications.
White, black, neon green, blue, brown, bubblegum pink, green, coral, emerald shimmer, gold shimmer, gray, neon blue, lemonade, mint, neon pink, neon orange, teal, purple, pewter shimmer, red, rose gold shimmer, silver shimmer, and yellow are among the many colors available.
This fabric spray paint is washable and permanent. It’s a great choice for natural and synthetic fabrics alike. This tulip fabric paint dries quickly and is extremely soft to the touch.
Overall, this Tulip product is worth checking out if you’re looking for an instant shot of beautiful, washable, permanent color for your clothes, t-shirts, and fabrics.
- Available in a variety of colors
- This fabric spray is available in a 3-oz. spray can.
- It can be used on almost any fabric.
- It is cost-effective.
- It has over 2,000 reviews.
Tulip Glitter Spray Paint is a popular and simple to use glitter spray paint for fabric and clothing. I chose this product after conducting research and discovering that a lot of people are looking for glitter spray paint for fabric and clothing.
It comes in a 4oz pump spray bottle with only one bottle in the pack. Because it’s permanent paint, it won’t wash away. As a result, this product is non-toxic and environmentally friendly. It produces a vibrant color that is soft to the touch and flexible. It can be used on any type of fabric, but it works best on light-colored fabrics.
- It’s permanent once it’s dried.
- It has a lot of colors.
- Suitable for a wide range of clothing items
- It is non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
- It’s supple and adaptable.
This Tulip Permanent Spray Paint can be a great option if you’re looking for fabric spray paint for t-shirts. It’s perfect for a variety of fabric painting projects.
It’s also an excellent choice for group activities. The set includes seven paint bottles, each of which contains seven different colors of paint.
These are also non-toxic, non-aerosol, and environmentally friendly. These paints are permanent, so they won’t fade after a few washes.
Fabric Spray Paint Buyer’s Guide
There are many diverse fabric paints available for purchase. Learning how to paint with fabric spray paint might take patience, but with practice, spray paint can save time and mess and is an effective way to achieve long-lasting, durable coverage. Spray applications allow for a wide range of diversity and creativity and can be used in conjunction with stencils/taping/tying techniques. Fabric spray paint is fairly budget-friendly, but a good quality product should be purchased so that the finished product stays soft, doesn’t crack or peel, and so that the color lasts.
Fabric spray paint is a great option for art projects for people of all ages. Some paint is non-toxic and eco-friendly and can be used by children for arts and crafts projects.
Art and Craft Projects
Just because certain brands offer non-toxic options, doesn’t mean that their paint won’t last. These paints are just as durable and won’t flake off or peel. They can also be used in just as wide an array of projects. Whether your project is a t-shirt you want to decorate or a piece of furniture that you’d like to give a facelift, these paints are a great choice for both beginner or experienced crafters and artists.
In the past years, upcyling and thrifting have become increasingly popular. Pieces like chairs and even couches can be found where the upholstery is still in good condition, but the fabric might be outdated or the color might not be trendy. Fabric spray paint is an amazing product that can be fairly easily applied to many different fabrics. The name paint can be misleading, as some fabric spray paints are actually dyes that soak right into the fabric. Pieces can be transformed without the hassle and expense of stripping away old fabric and upholstering with something new. Not only will you have a piece that looks brand new in the color you want, but you’ll also be keeping clutter from landfills and saving yourself from having to buy new. As an added bonus, many fabric spray paints can be used on outdoor furniture and fabrics as well.
It might surprise people to learn that there are fabric spray paints that are not just for household or crafting projects but can be used on vehicles as well. These paints can help recover faded or outdated fabric seats. There are also different products that be applied to materials like vinyl, which is great news for those vehicles that need a little extra help reviving door panels, dashboards, knobs, and other areas where heavy handling can wear away or mar existing paint.