Best Electric Scissors for Fabric
Here are our electric scissors for fabric reviews:
These scissors are a great tool to have at home, especially for the craft and sewing room. Electric scissors really take the work out of cutting and help streamline what can be a long process. These scissors were specially designed to be able to cut through fabric, leather, metal, paper, and cardboard.
- Soft grip handle for maximum comfort
- The 3.6V rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery provides 1-2 hours of cutting time
- Have a lock and safety button
Electric scissors are a great tool to use in the craft room, for sewing, around the household, in the garage, or even on the go. Since these scissors are cordless and operate with a rechargeable, removable battery, they are easy to use just about anywhere. These scissors are lightweight, making them easy to hold and use, even for longer periods of time.
- Comes with two rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries that last for one full hour of use and needs only one hour to fully charge
- Come with a locking power switch so the safety button doesn’t have to be continuously held down
- Compact design- the scissors are shorter than nine inches
These cordless, battery powered scissors come with two blades, which makes quick work of cutting fabric and many other crafting or around the home projects. The scissors run with a 3.6V rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery.
- Can be used to cut fabric, leather, felt, cardboard and more
- Comes with one Lithium-Ion battery
- Also comes with a charger and two cutting blades
These scissors make quick work of many different projects. Each kit comes with scissors, a battery, a charger, and two different blades. The scissors can cut through fabric, leather, felt, paper, cardboard, and even metal. The scissors are less than 9” long, which makes them easy to use, precise, and easy to hold.
- Comes with a 3.6V Lithium-Ion battery that lasts for 2-3 hours
- Two different blades allows easy cutting of different materials
Simplicity Electric Scissors take the effort out of cutting. With electric scissors, small projects and even larger projects, are now faster and require far less effort. The scissors can cut through fabric, paper, cardboard, leather, metal, and more, making them a handy tool to have just about anywhere.
- Comes with two rechargeable batteries
- Also comes with two blades
- Lightweight, compact design makes scissors easy and comfortable to hold
Electric Scissors for Fabric Buying Guide
Electric scissors are useful for so much more than just crafting and sewing, though this is where they really excel. If you’ve ever spent hours and hours cutting fabric, you know how sore your hands can get and how much time can be eaten up. Electric scissors can really take the work out of cutting fabrics. They are often small enough even for precise cuts, are lightweight so they won’t hurt your hands, and can cut through multiple layers of fabric at a time.
Many different types of electric scissors come with rechargeable Lithium-Ion batteries. Generally you can get anywhere between 1-2 hours of cutting time on one battery. With electric scissors, you can actually get quite a lot done in a small amount of time. Batteries generally only take an hour or two to charge and some scissors come with more than one battery. Since the batteries are rechargeable, it eliminates the need to keep buying batteries.
Electric scissors are a great tool to have because they are so versatile. Many scissors can cut through so much more than fabric. They are great for all kinds of crafting. They will also generally cut leather, and some can cut carpet, cardboard, or metal. When it comes to fabric, most electric scissors can cut through more than one layer, which makes cutting work even faster and easier. For a lightweight scissor, they really can be an indispensable tool.