The perfect companion to budding fashionistas looking to create professional-looking garments that may very well be the next showstopper, the Brother Project Runway CE7070PRW Computerized Sewing Machine comes with a whopping 70 built-in stitches, covering themes from decoration to utility to heirloom to quilting.
Whether you’re taking your baby steps into the world of sewing or are a seasoned veteran, this computerized sewing machine is a great investment, especially for large projects.
Features of the Brother Project Runway CE7070PRW
From consistent stitches of high-quality to a diverse range of built-in stitches (specialty stitches included) to computerized stitch selection to 7 built-in buttonholes, the Brother Project Runway CE7070PRW 70-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine is equipped with a range of features that combine practicality, convenience and efficiency and result in high-quality end products, whether they’re prom dresses or quilts.
LCD Display Screen and Computerized Stitch Selection
Stitching with the CE7070PRW is as easy as simply choosing the type of stitch you want, using push-button selectors, via an LCD screen that also displays the settings of the stitch.
Ideal for Large Projects
This computerized sewing machine is ideal for larger projects such as formal wear, prom dresses and quilts; it comes with a wide table that provides additional space and lets you work more efficiently.
The CE7070PRW comes with not 1, not 2, but 7 built-in one-step buttonholes that are sized automatically as per the button; you get a perfect button-hole each time, lending a designer finish to your project.
The quick-set top-load drop-in bobbin, an exclusive Brother feature, keeps your bobbin in place, providing even stitches of consistent quality, especially while sewing fine stitches.
With 70 built-in stitches, it can be confusing and overwhelming; luckily, the machine comes with a stitch chart printed right on its front. All it takes is a glance to find the stitch you want.
Well-Lit Work Area
In addition to a wide table, the CE7070PRW ensures user comfort with an LED-lit work area to help you better focus on the finer details and make it easier while stitching fabrics of darker shades.
Automatic Needle Threader
The CE7070PRW features a built-in automatic needle threader that easily and effectively threads the needle with just the touch of a lever.
The sewing machine also has a range of other features, such as:
- Needle-plate markings for straight lines and ensuring that the fabric is the right distance from the needle
- Easy bobbin winding
- An exceptional differential feed system
- Free-motion quilting with drop feed
- A limited warranty of 25 years
- A bilingual (English and Spanish) instruction manual
- The quick-set bobbin keeps the machine jam resistant.
- It is user-friendly and simple to use.
- The machine is versatile and can be used for a variety of projects.
- Convenient features such as the work table, LED light and LCD screen helps to produce maximum results with minimum effort.
- The needle-plate markings are extremely helpful for sewing straight lines.
- The sewing machine is equipped with a wide array of impressive features such as 70 built-in stitches and 7 built-in buttonholes.
- The thread-holder is made of plastic; this makes it flimsy and non-durable, prone to breaking off or bending with a little rough usage.
- There is no facility of automatic tension control; it has to be set manually.
- As it functions only with a foot controller, this greatly reduces its portability.
Though it may lack a few features and come with certain cons, the CE7070PRW Computerized Sewing Machine is still a great investment for its advanced yet user-friendly features. Its automatic features are sure to save you a ton of time and lead to high-quality end products that don’t sap your energy during the production process.
Great for beginners and advanced seamstresses alike, the Brother Project Runway CE7070PRW 70-Stitch Computerized Sewing Machine is a machine we definitely recommend.