Fabric markers come in many different forms. Some come in sets of five or ten, while others can be purchased in larger sets of twenty, thirty, or even fifty or sixty markers. Fabric markers are a great way for both beginner, intermediate, and advanced artists of all ages to customize their clothing, accessories, and more. Fabric markers are the perfect way to customize and add designs to t-shirts to bring them to life.
Best Fabric Markers for T-Shirts
Here are our fabric markers for T-shirts reviews
This set comes with twenty different unique and vibrant colors. The markers are all dual tipped with a bullet and chisel end. The markers are permanent and dry bright and intense. They resist fading, even after multiple washes.
- The markers work well on t-shirts, and can be used for many different types of fabric and other apparel and accessory items as well
- Non-toxic so they are safe for kids over the age of three to use
- Allow the ink to dry for twenty-four hours before wearing or washing fabric
This pack of twenty markers from Tulip feature bright colors. The markers are all bullet-tip for writing, drawing, doodling, and for more detailed work. The markers feature a non-toxic formula, so they are safe and fun for crafters of all ages.
- The ink is premium quality and designed to resist fading
- Washer safe
- Can be used on T-shirts, shoes, totes, and many other items and fabrics, as well as on paper
Arteza Fabric Markers are perfect for designing, coloring, decorating, and drawing on t-shirts. This pack of thirty fabric markers comes in thirty different vibrant colors and features dual tipped markers. Each marker has a fine tip and an ultra fine tip.
- The ink dries permanent and resists fading, is weatherproof, washer proof, (wash fabrics in warm water with a neutral detergent) and lightfast
- The markers are great for use on t-shirts, but can also be used on a ton of other fabrics and items including jeans, shoes, jackets, backpacks, and many others
- Non-toxic and safe for people of all ages
Crafts 4 All Fabric Markers are the perfect addition to any craft room. Not only are they great for drawing, writing, and coloring on t-shirts, they can be used on many other fabrics and items, and even on paper. These markers are considered a professional set. The ink is very highly pigmented and looks great even after wear and washing.
- Markers are all dual tipped for fine lines or for coloring
- Ink is weatherproof, fade proof, light fast, and washer proof
These professional grade fabric markers are high quality and come in a set of twenty markers. The ink is highly pigmented, and produces vibrant and intense color. The makers are great for people of all ages and experiences to use. They will show up on light or dark fabric and can be used on t-shirts, jeans, totes, handbags, and more.
- Markers all feature a bullet tip
- Ink will not fade when washed, is weatherproof, and resists fading
- The markers come with a lifetime guarantee
Fabric Markers for T-Shirts Buying Guide
Fabric markers are generally quite budget friendly, even for professional grade sets or larger sets. Many sets are also non-toxic, which make them a great addition to any household or craft room. Most sets say they are safe for children ages three and up, so even aspiring and new artists and designers can have fun creating. Blank T-shirts can be purchased at many different craft stores, often quite inexpensively, which makes for a fun crafting project that the whole family can enjoy.
Many markers produce ink that is highly pigmented, vibrant, and intense. Even though fabric markers tend to be quite budget friendly, they are still a great way to customize t-shirts. Despite their lower price point, the ink in many different fabric markers is designed to last. This ink is often designed to be weatherproof, so items can often be worn outdoors, lightfast, resistant to fading, and washer proof, so that fabrics and items can be laundered, even multiple times, after the design is applied.
Many fabric markers come with dual ended tips or bullet tips for a higher degree of customization and versatility. Fabric markers can do anything from write fine lines and work the fine details, to coloring in larger areas. Fabric markers are generally quite versatile too in that they can be used on many different fabrics. Often, the same fabric marker that can be used on a T-shirt can also be used on things like jeans, totes, shoes, or other fabrics and accessories.