The Singer 4432 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine is an affordable machine that offers you great quality without exceeding the budget — if you have one. While this doesn’t look like the best sewing machine in terms of design, the kind of speed and the range of features offered by this machine really make it stand out as a good heavy-duty sewing machine.
Features of the Singer 4432 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine
In order to figure out whether the Singer 4432 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine is the right one for you, it may be helpful to go through some of the main features that help make it stand apart from other similar machines.
32 Built-In Stitches
The Singer 4432 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine comes with 32 built-in stitches — including utility and decorative stitches — that you can choose and adjust with the help of the dials placed on the exterior of the machine.
Heavy-Duty Metal Frame
The machine is built around a heavy duty metal frame that adds a great degree of durability and stability to your sewing machine. This element goes a long way in assuring high-quality construction that will last you years of use.
This model comes with an incredibly powerful motor — approximately 60% more power than before — that helps you achieve an impressive speed at the same time. Standing at 1,100 stitches per minute, the performance is especially impressive for the price.
Reverse Lever for Stitching
The Singer 4432 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine comes with a fantastic reverse level built into the machine. With the help of this tool, you can easily sew in reverse or reinforce the existing stitches.
- This is an extremely affordable sewing machine that is easy on your pocket without compromising on quality or the power that you gain access to.
- If you are looking to avoid complicated machines that require you to bring in an expert just to learn the basics, this is the machine for you. The Singer 4432 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine is very easy to set up and use.
- As this is a mechanical sewing machine and not a computerized one, people with experience would enjoy the fact that they can tweak this machine to fall in line with what suits them. You do not have to give up on your creative freedom as you take on projects.
- The company offers three different needle positions with this sewing machine, which means that you can insert zippers or carry out cording and topstitching with better control.
- It is backed by Singer’s customer service and guarantee, which is one of the best in the industry. If you face any issues in terms of performance, the company will be more than happy to fix the problem without giving you a headache.
- If you are looking for a highly portable machine that is very lightweight, the metal frame of this sewing machine means that this will not be the lightest option available to you.
- While having a powerful motor is almost always taken as a positive, some beginners may find this amount of power difficult to handle. For people with sewing experience, however, this works very well.
- The exterior of this sewing machine is far from exciting. The gray color and spots of red do not make this machine the most attractive one out there.
Singer is one of the oldest and most trusted companies in the world when it comes to sewing machines and the Singer 4432 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine is a good example of how the manufacturer has been able to hold on to a loyal consumer base over the years.