Features of the Singer Simple 3232 Portable Sewing Machine
The Singer Simple 3232 has several user-friendly features. Let’s take a look at each one of them in detail.
32 In-built Stitches
The sewing machine has 32 in-built stitches for easier sewing. It has 6 stretch, 6 essential, 19 decorative and 1-step automatic buttonhole stitching for all your sewing projects.
You can now sew buttonholes in a single step. All you need to do is place the button in the buttonhole foot and the Singer Simple 3232 will sew a perfectly-sized buttonhole for the button.
The front-loading bobbin mechanism of the sewing machine allows you to remove the front compartment of the machine and open the door in order to access the bobbin. This allows you to fix any bobbin issues or replace the thread when it runs out very easily.
This is one of the best features of the Singer Simple 3232 sewing machine. The automatic needle threader allows you to thread the needle very easily without any strain to your eyes, effortlessly.
The Singer Simple 3232 is equipped with the automatic reverse stitching feature, which lets you reinforce your stitches and prevent it from unraveling. When you press the reverse button, the sewing machine will sew in reverse.
The interior frame of the sewing machine is made of metal, which ensures that the machine is sturdy, durable and long lasting. The heavy duty frame also prevents the machine from jumping while you are sewing.
The sewing machine is equipped with a light that helps to illuminate your workspace and allows you to see clearly while you’re working.
The sewing machine has a darning plate, which when placed on the feed teeth of the machine, prevents them from touching the fabric allowing you to use the machine of sewing on buttons, stipple quilting and sewing monograms.
Stitch Selection Dial
You can select the stitch that you want by simply turning the stitch selector dial on which the in-built stitches are displayed.
Adjustable Stitch Length
You can increase or decrease the distance between and also the length of the stitches for various techniques such as basting, applique, etc.
The free arm of the Singer Simple 3232 sewing machine can be accessed by sliding off the storage compartment, which makes it easy to sew sleeve cuffs, trouser hems, etc.
Soft Machine Cover
The machine comes along with a soft cover that allows you to keep it covered and dust-free when the machine is not in use.
Snap-On Presser Feet
You can easily attach or remove the presser feet whenever required.
- The Singer Simple 3232 sewing machine has several features such as 32 in-built stitches, automatic needle threader, lighting and 1-step buttonhole sewing that makes the sewing very convenient, without the need to purchase any additional equipment.
- The sewing machine is extremely versatile. You have access to a wide range of stitches for all your projects and the machine allows you to make quilts, hem pant cuffs, sew heavier fabrics and tackle difficult sewing projects effortlessly.
- The Singer Simple 3232 is very compact and lightweight. Weighing just a little over 12 lb, the sewing machine is very portable and can be carried around from one room to another quite easily. The compact size of the machine ensures that it will not take up a lot of room in your working area, home or classroom, especially if you have very limited space.
- The sewing machine is extremely easy to use, even for beginners. Once you set up the machine, all you need to do is guide the fabric into the machine and use the foot pedal to sew. The sewing machine also works very smoothly and you do not have to be worried about any jumps or bumps spoiling your projects.
- The Singer Simple 3232 is reasonably priced and is extremely affordable.
- The Singer Simple 3232 sewing machine does not have the range of features that the more advanced models offer. The sewing machine is suitable for beginners; however, if you want to take on larger and more advanced sewing projects, then you may be disappointed by the Singer Simple 3232.
- The front-loading design of the bobbin may make it troublesome to access it in case of a problem.
- Several users found the sewing machine quite noisy when in operation.
- The manual functions of the sewing machine may be challenging and inconvenient.
If you’re looking for a trusted and reliable sewing machine for your sewing projects at an affordable price, then the Singer Simple 3232 sewing machine is a good buy. The machine is compact and portable and the number of in-built stitch options offers customization and allows you to be creative. Overall, if you’re on a budget, then the Singer Simple 3232 is a reasonably-priced investment that performs quite well.