TeachYouToSew.com has a goal to help people with the tools they need in their daily life in order to learn to sew like a professional. With our step-by-step guides, even the beginners are able to create beautiful clothes and accessories. In addition, we provide detailed product reviews so you can be sure you are making the right choice when buying sewing equipment.
The Self Developing scholarship is aimed at students passionate about DIY hobbies such as sewing, woodworking, etc.
We are aware of the importance of constant personal development and permanent learning, so we want to help students who are about to participate in this scholarship focus on their own development.
In our opinion, this scholarship will suit students from all around the world, no matter what they are studying. They can all have hobbies and develop their skills in that way.
How to Apply?
Please send your application via email to email@example.com
Subject must be: “Self Developing Scholarship Application” (Different email subjects will be ignored!)
Submit an essay you wrote about your hobby. Explain why it is your passion, how it affects you, and how it helps you develop.
If you don’t have such a hobby, please write about a skill you’re passionate to learn and the reasons behind that.
Please also include the following:
1. Short biography
2. High Resultion head shot (not must)
3. Your article in a PDF file.
4. Contact Details
5. School name
6. What do you study
7. Proof of your enrollment at your respective school, can be a college card etc.
Scholarship Deadline and Award
The deadline for this scholarship is December 27, 2017.
Note: Scholarship is annually and every year the topic and the deadline is different.
The winner of 2017 will be announced at January 10, 2018.
The award will be sent to the school as a check with the winner full name on it.
1. There is no charge for students to apply to this scholarship.
2. By sending the article the student gives us full permission to post it on our website.
3. We will never share/sell/rent the student private details without his permission.
4. Students from all around the world can participate.
5. Winners from last years can not participate again.
While you’re here, we encourage you to get a feel for what we do. Check out our 5 Chapters to get started: