The Juki TL-2010Q sewing machine is a powerful, user-friendly sewing as well as quilting machine. Made of die-cast aluminum, the machine is portable and ensures industrial-grade sewing. The advanced features, unmatched quality, accuracy and speed, make the Juki TL-2010Q ideal for precision stitching and it can complete your projects in a jiffy.
Features of the Juki TL-2010Q Sewing Machine
The Juki TL-2010Q Sewing Machine is an excellent machine for all your sewing and quilting projects and it has plenty of user-friendly features such as:
Automatic Needle Threader
This is a push lever that allows you to thread the needle automatically without straining your eyes and lets you begin your sewing quickly.
Automatic Thread Cutter
The Juki TL-2010Q features a thread trimmer button that allows you to trim both the needle, as well as the bobbin threads automatically by simply pressing a button. You can engage the thread trimming system by using both foot controller and the trim button.
You can control the sewing speed by using the control lever, which allows you to adjust the speed between 200 stitches/minute to 1,500 stitches/minute for precision sewing and free motion. The speed control system of the machine is controlled by a microcomputer that lets you stitch materials at very low speed, which enables accurate feeding of the material and allows you to get perfect stitching, especially when you’re sewing many layers of fabrics, heavy fabrics or quilts.
Thread Tension Scale
This feature allows you to adjust the tension depending on the thread and material that you are using.
Foot Pressure Adjustment
You can adjust the pressure of the presser foot adjustment by turning the dial on the sewing machine according to the fabric that you’re sewing.
Needle up and Down
For the needle to be moved either up/down, you can just press the up and down button. This helps to stop sewing as soon as the sewing machine stops, enabling greater accuracy and easy turning.
The machine is equipped with a white LED light that illuminates the work areas brightly and lets you sew precisely.
You can remove the bobbin and replace it easily, thanks to the large bobbin case and bobbin case latch.
The Juki TL-2010Q allows easy quilting. With just a press of a switch, you can raise and lower the feed dog, which lets you make curved stitches accurately and easily.
Juki TL-2010Q sewing machine has quilting feet of 1/4th and 1/5th inches that offer embroidery and free-motion quilting.
Knee Lifter Lever
This lets you lift or drop the presser foot with just your foot, without making use of your hands.
- The sewing machine has a lot of space that allows you to handle large quilts and heavier projects very easily, thanks to the extension table of the sewing machine. Also, the extra throat space and the slender arm of the Juki TL-2010Q allows you to see your work better.
- The Juki TL-2010Q is a powerful sewing machine with a top speed of 1,500 stitches/minute. However, despite this, the sewing machine produces low noise when in operation, which is a huge plus as your family and neighbors will not be disturbed while you’re sewing.
- The Juki TL-2010Q has a sturdy structure that adds to its stability. Also, it makes the sewing machine more durable. The simple and hardy design of the sewing machine makes it a great choice for heavy-duty fabrics and projects.
- The sewing machine offers extra space and it has an extra-large tray which makes the quilting experience better. The Juki TL-2010Q machine is the perfect combination of a sewing machine and a quilter and along with the extension table, you can get extra space and good visibility, especially to handle heavy quilts.
- The Juki TL-2010Q is powerful and can handle a wide range of fabrics efficiently.
- The Juki TL-2010Q is a good hybrid sewing machine. The lock-stitch setting and durability make the Juki TL-2010Q close to an industrial-grade machine that can withstand frequent use and the adjustable settings make it an excellent machine for home use.
- The Juki TL-2010Q is a mechanical and not a computerized sewing machine and it needs proper, regular maintenance. The machine needs regular oiling, especially if you’re using it frequently without which it can get damaged.
- The LED light of the Juki TL-2010Q is not very bright, which can be quite uncomfortable, especially in low-light conditions. However, you can remedy this very easily by buying an LED light to supplement the Juki’s light.
- The Juki TL-2010Q is quite expensive.
The Juki TL-2010Q is undoubtedly an excellent, high-quality sewing and quilting machine, which is a complete powerhouse. The well-made machine by Juki with industrial speed produces high-quality stitching. While the TL-2010Q comes with a high price tag, the exceptional quality, durability makes it a worthwhile long-term investment that will last for years to come.