Gucci-display-window ready, all the while ensuring that your seams and stitches are of the highest quality!
Features of the Juki MCS-1500 Cover Stitch and Chain Stitch Machine
The Juki MCS-1500 comes equipped with a ton of advanced yet user-friendly features that make it the efficient specialized beast it is, such as the 3 needles which give you professional and durable seams and edges and its superior feed system that lets you easily handle woven, knit and other textured fabrics without batting an eyelid.
Chain and Thread-Cover Stitching Facility
For those side seams and pant waists, the MCS-1500 comes with an efficient chain-stitching facility, creating a chain on the fabric’s wrong side so that it remains strong even when it stretches. You can also use this as decorative stitching along sleeves and necklines if you wish.
Thread-cover stitches are more versatile and can be used from necklines to cuffs to hems. The MCS-1500 offers users the facility of doing 3-thread cover stitches (both wide and narrow) and 4-thread cover stitches.
Adjustable Differential Feed
In order to better achieve those gorgeous finishes, the MCS-1500 comes with an adjustable differential feed that lets you work just as efficiently with stretchy fabrics and knits as you would with normal fabrics.
Built-In Thread Cutter
A highly underrated feature, the machine’s thread cutter saves you time by trimming threads as you lift off from the presser foot, helping you finish much more quickly and efficiently.
To give you more control while sewing, the MCS-1500 comes equipped with the facility of adjusting the pressure on the pressure foot as you desire. This feature makes it easy to work efficiently with a variety of fabrics, especially helping you avoid stretching and puckering/bunching of specialty fabrics.
Presser Foot Lifter
Higher at the tip so that you can easily insert fabrics to start sewing, the MCS-1500’s presser foot can be raised to 8-10 mm, letting you insert even thick fabrics with a lot of ease.
Presser Foot Guide
The MCS-1500 comes with a presser foot guide that presses down on the right and left both, and when combined with the extension plate seam guide, results in perfectly straight stitches.
Automatic Roll Hemming
The automatic roll hemming on the Juki MCS-1500 rolls the fabric edge over itself twice, which hides as well as secures the fabric’s edges. Users can use this feature in two different modes — either just rolling over the end of the hem or overlock stitching on it for additional durability. However, both modes result in a clean finish.
The MCS-1500 also comes with a range of other stunning features, such as:
- 1,350 stitches per minute
- Looper threading with the touch of a button
- Seam guides on the extension plate
- Optional accessories such as a chain-stitch presser foot and a hemmer guide
- Adjustable stitch sizes (2.5 mm at the narrowest and 5 mm at the widest)
- A 2-year warranty on all the electrical parts and a 5-year warranty on other parts
- 90-day warranty on any repairs
- With the blinding speed that the MCS-1500 is capable of, you’ll be completing projects in no time without compromising on the quality of your stitches or the overall project.
- The instruction manual and DVD are clear, concise and easy to understand and features instructions in both Japanese and English.
- The multiple needles let you create a variety of professional-grade stitches.
- User-friendly and simple to use.
- Sturdy build that keeps the machine stable while stitching, ensuring that no stitches are skipped due to the vibration of the machine.
- Engineered for durability.
- Is not noisy during operation.
- There’s no getting around it; the MCS-1500 will cost you a bomb compared to other machines. Due to its many features and advanced nature, this machine will cost you quite a bit.
- At around 20 pounds, transporting the MCS-1500 can be cumbersome and hassling.
- Some users have also reported inconsistent stitch quality after a period of usage.
- Some users also found the threading process to be complicated and required time to get the hang of it.
The Juki MCS-1500 sews like a professional, is as easy to work with as an amateur and lasts you as long as an oak tree! Watch your projects reach a new level with this machine; well built and versatile, there are very few stitching needs this sewing machine cannot satisfy.
For consistent stitches, professional-grade finishes, runway-ready projects stitched within the comfort of your home and some amazing versatility, look no further than the Juki MCS-1500 Cover Stitch and Chain Stitch Machine.