If perfection and automation can make you happy, the HZL-G220 is a sewing machine you will have to consider. Experience flawlessness as you use your HZL-G220 to create your fashion masterpieces.
Convenient for both beginner and advanced users, this sewing machine is a fully computerized system. It is multifunctional and can handle fabrics as light as chiffon or as thick as denim.
Features of HZL-G220 Sewing Machine
First of the many long-arm sewing machines from Juki, the HZL-G220 has a number of advanced features that make it a successful model. Continue reading to find out what they are.
The machine uses box feed industrial sewing technology. Typically, the feed moves in an oval shape. But by using a box-feed mechanism, this sewing machine can reduce the chances of your fabric shifting or shrinking. It gives you complete control over the movement of the cloth and also guarantees even stitch patterns.
No Fabric Shrinkage
It is not just about the box feed. The HZL-G200 also has a presser foot that is far more advanced than the previous models. This adds to the power of the feeding system allowing you to stitch all kinds of fabric comfortably.
Wide Sewing Space
The HZL-G220 has a wider underarm space when compared with other models. This makes it easier to maneuver larger projects or multiple layers of fabric.
With its fully automated mechanism, threading the machine has never been easier. Whether you are preparing the bobbin or threading the needle, the machine can do it for you with the press of a single button.
Bright LCD Screen
The bright LCD screen on the machine is one of its best features. It is a backlit display that keeps track of all the features you have selected for a project. You can adjust the thread cutter system, the stitch pattern you have selected, the length of the stitch and such by pressing the controls below the LCD. All your choices will be reflected on the screen for you to refer to easily.
- The Juki HZL-G220 sewing machine comes with 180 in-built stitching patterns.
- Sewing buttonholes has been made easy. With the eight customized designs, you can make buttonholes in all kinds of materials.
- The machine also helps you in embroidering and monogramming. It has one font programmed into the system that includes letters of the alphabet in both upper and lower cases, numbers and special characters.
- This Juki can handle super thin fabrics and the rugged ones with the same ease. The fabric will not get bunched or shrunk.
- You certainly do not have to worry about straining your eyes in the process of threading the needle.
- The box feed system will give you perfect seams.
- You can also trim the upper and lower threads with the push of a button. Your machine is now ready for your next creation.
- Simply flip the switch and you can disconnect the feed dog. You can now use the machine for free-motion quilting or even freehand embroidery.
- Overlock stitches are now effortless.
- The machine has bright LED lights so you can see where the stitches are going.
- The free arm makes cylindrical stitching easier.
- The purchase of this machine includes six different feet, a hard shell cover and an instruction manual.
- With extended use, the noise generated by the machine increases.
- The machine is on the heavier side. It weighs almost 30 pounds. If portability is something you are looking for, this machine is probably not for you.
- It is on the pricier side.
The Juki HZL-G220 is a sturdy horse. It can satisfy all your sewing needs and allows you to improve on your craft. Considering the number of options available, beginners might find this machine a little daunting.