Enjoy the benefits of industrial-quality stitching from within the comfort of your own home. Designed with advanced sewing and quilting technology from Juki, the HZL-F600 guarantees superior stitch quality and performance.
The machine has multiple adjustable features. Whether you are a beginner or an advanced sewer or quilter, the HZL-F600 can suit your needs.
Features of HZL-F600 Sewing and Quilting Machine
Here’s the main features of the Juki HZL-F600.
Direct Pattern Selection
The HZL-F600 has around 225 different stitches built into the machine. The reference chart of these patterns is easily accessible. Just flip open the top and you know which number corresponds to which pattern. You can select the one suited for your design with the simple touch of a button.
Juki system’s technology allows the machine to measure and sew evenly on the left and right sides. This makes sewing buttonholes a one-step process. You can choose from one of the 16 different styles available. The HZL-F600 by Juki also allows you to adjust the width of the buttonhole without altering the length of the stitch.
Adjustable Tension Settings
The tension of the thread is something every sewer will worry about. The HZL-F600 provides a solution for that. It has both automatic and manual tension settings that you can use and fix the optimal tension depending on the nature of the fabric and if the thread.
The machine uses a 7-point surgical feed dog system. This makes the machine suitable even for the heaviest of fabrics. With a box-feed system, you know that heavy or light fabrics are going to move smoothly.
The machine also allows you to combine stitches and letters to create decorative patterns. You can save these patterns to the machine memory and customize your designs. You can save up to 70 different patterns on the machine directly.
The HZL-F600 essentially gives you complete control over all the features of the machine in user-friendly ways. With the push of a button or two, you can program the needle position, control thread trimming, edit or save a pattern, adjust foot control, set the LCD display features, alter the volume on the machine buzzer and many more.
- The Juki HZL-F600 is every sewer’s dream. It gives you multiple stitching options including 16 different buttonholes and four lettering fonts.
- It can handle up to 900 stitches per minute.
- Inserting the bobbin has never been easier. The instructions are clearly marked on the machine itself.
- The machine also uses a quick threading system that helps you thread the needle automatically.
- The needle technology also includes an automatic thread trimmer that allows you to trim top and bobbin threads in three ways.
- The machine has variable needle positions. You can also move the position of a complete pattern without changing the width.
- The purchase includes a lot of accessories including 10 different feet.
- LCD display screen with adjustable features.
- It comes with an extended sewing table.
- There is also a hard protective case that you can use to cover the machine when not in use.
- It can get noisy with extended use.
- The plastic that covers the bobbin can get loose.
- It is a pricy investment.
- You might struggle with the machine if you are a beginner.
- Finding replacement parts or service centers is not easy.
In essence, the Juki HZL-F600 is a great sewing machine if you are going for heavy duty stitching. It is a boon for quilters as well, being capable of handling all kinds of fabric. Check the Amazon link and get ready to satisfy the designer in you.