Table of Contents
Features of the Juki HZL-DX7
The Juki HZL-DX7 Sewing Machine is a terrific computerized sewing machine from the Japanese company. Some of the features that Juki offers — which really help to set this sewing machine apart from other similar options — will be discussed in some detail in this section.
287 Built-In Stitches
This sewing machine comes with a large range of stitches built into the machine. With 287 different stitches that include a range of utility stitches as well as decorative stitches, you can really go wild with your creativity with the help of this sewing machine. The speed of 1,050 stitches per minute is also very impressive for a portable computerized sewing machine.
Foot Control Options
The Juki HZL-DX7 Sewing Machine offers customizable foot controls with you getting the chance to use the heel of the foot controller in whatever way you wish to. As you can assign a function to that part of the controller, it can be used to trim threads, reverse stitch, lift the presser foot and more.
Automatic Needle Threader and Thread Cutting
If you need to manually insert the thread in the needle, it can be pretty nervewracking for some people. Instead, with the Juki HZL-DX7 Sewing Machine, you can use the automatic needle threader to keep your work to the minimum. There is also an automatic thread cutter that comes with the machine.
If you are looking to take on bigger projects and worried about not having enough space, the extension table that comes with the Juki HZL-DX7 Sewing Machine will be the end of all your space issues.
- This is one of the easiest sewing machines to learn how to sew on. All you need to do is plug it in and follow some easy steps to get your stitching journey started.
- The Juki HZL-DX7 Sewing Machine can be used on a wide range of fabrics, which makes it one of the most versatile computerized sewing machines to get your hands on.
- If you are bothered by the loud noises made by many different sewing machines, you’d be happy to know that the Juki HZL-DX7 Sewing Machine is one of the quieter machines to use for stitching.
- The touchscreen located conveniently at the front of the sewing machine makes it very easy for you to switch between stitches and adjust the functionality as per your requirements.
- It is great to have a wide range of buttonholes — a total of 16 different options — to choose from.
- While there is an automatic bobbin winding system in place, the winding stops just after the bobbin is ⅔ full. It isn’t really a big problem but it will need to be refilled more often because of this.
- There have been some instances where the machine is delivered with some issues but it is an exception and not the norm. There is a warranty to back it up if you are facing this issue.
The advantages associated with the Juki HZL-DX7 Sewing Machine outweigh the disadvantages significantly, which is primarily because this is a high-quality machine that gives you a great range of stitches and plenty of helpful features that work equally well for beginners and experts who have been stitching for a while now.