Features of the Juki DDL-8700-H Sewing Machine
In order to understand whether the Juki DDL-8700-H Industrial Straight Stitch Sewing Machine is the right one for you to turn to, it is important that you have a look at the main distinguishing features of this sewing machine.
5,500 Stitches per Minute
If you are looking for a fast-paced sewing machine, you do not need to look any further. This industrial sewing machine has a very impressive pace — 5500 stitches per minute — which makes it ideal for professionals whose careers are based on stitching or even small business owners who are making garments or other fabric-related items.
110-Volt Servo Motor
The Juki DDL-8700-H Industrial Straight Stitch Sewing Machine comes with a 110-volt servo motor, which is powerful enough to get in a lot of heavy duty work. Despite having an industrial level of power, this machine is quiet enough for you to work without getting perturbed by all the noise.
The sewing machine comes with an auto-lubrication that makes the maintenance of this machine so much easier. As you don’t have to worry about taking the machine apart every time you face some problems, you save a lot of time and money thanks to this feature.
- This Juki sewing machine comes with a solid platform for greater stability when you are setting out to accomplish a stitching task.
- This is one of the most affordable options when it comes to industrial sewing machines, which are usually considered significantly more expensive than the portable options in the market. This machine is available at a price that is almost equivalent to the portable sewing machines.
- The sewing machine offers plenty of arm space — 11 inches — so that you never really feel restricted while working. This also allows you to take on larger and more space-consuming projects.
- The machine comes with a great knee lifter at the bottom of the machine that can be used to raise or lower your presser foot — all without having to use your already busy hands.
- Despite being an industrial sewing machine, this machine has been designed in a way that it is so easy for even people with less experience in stitching to wrap their heads around the functionality.
- The biggest disadvantage of this sewing machine is the weight of this industrial sewing machine. The shipping weight of the Juki DDL-8700-H is well over 100 pounds, which means it will take some workout to set up and transport.
- You will need a good amount of place to give this sewing machine the kind of space it needs. As this entire unit — with table — is about 48 inches in terms of height, it isn’t exactly as portable as you might like it to be.
- If you are used to personal sewing machines that are small and portable, the pricing of this sewing machine cannot be categorized as affordable.
Industrial sewing machines are different from the lightweight and portable options that you may be used to as a beginner. However, with an option like the Juki DDL-8700-H Industrial Straight Stitch Sewing Machine, you can take your interests to a professional level and churn out a range of high-quality garments or fix existing pieces of clothing.