Designed for many different categories of people, including home business owners and professionals, this machine is an impressive one.
Features of the Janome 8077 Computerized Sewing Machine
If you are wondering what makes the Janome 8077 Computerized Sewing Machine so special, you must go through some of the main features that this sewing machine has to offer to users. Some major ones are discussed in this section below.
The Janome 8077 Sewing Machine is a computerized sewing machine that comes a bright — albeit small — LED screen where you can see what type of stitches have been selected. The different types of stitches are discussed in the next section.
30 In-Built Stitches
This sewing machine offers one of the largest numbers of built-in stitches — 30 stitches — that you can choose by pressing the number corresponding to the stitch on the surface of the sewing machine. The range of stitches includes garment construction stitches, utility stitches, as well as quilting or decorative stitches.
This sewing machine offers one of the largest numbers of options when it comes to buttonholes. This includes square, round-end, keyhole, knit, stretch and antique buttonholes so that you are never short on choices.
Automatic Needle Threader
Instead of straining your eyes to find the small hole in the needle where the thread has to be inserted, this machine does the hard work for you by offering an automatic needle threader. This helps in ensuring that your work is also completed quicker.
- The Janome 8077 Computerized Sewing Machine comes equipped with a start and stop button that allows you to control the working of the machine. In addition to this, you also get a foot pedal to enhance controls.
- This is a heavy duty sewing machine that can withstand many different types of fabrics and long working hours. These factors also make this machine the right one for professionals and people who own home businesses that require sewing machines.
- It is very easy to control the speed of this machine, which makes it a fantastic option for beginners who are just learning how to use the machine effectively. The sliding speed bar is a fantastic addition.
- The box feeding technology used in developing this computerized sewing machine is very impressive as it helps minimize the chance of the feeding dogs getting jammed and restricting your work performance.
- Finally, the sewing machine comes with a wide range of accessories, all of which are designed to make your life so much easier.
- This machine does not come with an automatic thread cutter, which seems like an important addition for a sewing machine that costs as much as this one does. There is, however, a manual thread cutter positioned at the back of the Janome 8077 Sewing Machine.
- The start and stop buttons of the sewing machine cannot be used if the foot pedal is plugging in and switched on, which tends to dampen the functionality.
- If you are really getting creative with the kind of projects you are going to begin with this sewing machine, you may find that the decorative stitches are a little limiting.
For the price that you will be paying for the Janome 8077 Computerized Sewing Machine, this is one of the most cost-effective and feature-laden sewing machines that you can get your hands on. Regardless of whether you are a sewing enthusiast or a professional who uses the machine for work, this is a sewing machine that will not disappoint you.