Features of the Brother SE600 Sewing Machine
Brother manufactures a number of different models when it comes to sewing machines, which makes choosing one a difficult task. Here are the main features of the SE600 sewing machine.
Sewing and Embroidery Machine
The SE600 is a computerized sewing machine. It doubles up as an embroidery machine when you want to showcase your skills with some beautiful designs. There are many advanced embroidery features, including 80 built-in embroidery designs for your use.
Large Color Touchscreen
The sewing machine has a 37-inch touchscreen display that helps you navigate the different functions of the SE600. Using this touchscreen display, you can modify the kind of stitches, fonts and many more variables when you use the machine.
103 Built-in Stitches
The sewing machine comes with 103 in-built stitches. This can help you achieve different stitch patterns as you complete your work of art. These stitches help make this machine stand out from regular sewing machines.
Automatic Needle Threader
There are many people who find it difficult to manually put the thread in the needle so Brother has offered the best solution to this problem. The automatic needle threader puts the thread in the needle eye automatically.
- This is a portable, two-in-one machine that acts both as a sewing machine and an embroidery machine, which works very well for both seasoned artists and beginners trying their hand at the skill.
- There is a USB port that allows you to import embroidery designs into the machine if you don’t want to use any of the 80 in-built designs that the sewing machine comes with.
- The SE600 has been designed in a way that you have a brightly lit work surface even when you are working in a room that doesn’t have too much natural or artificial light.
- If you are worried about setting up and learning how to use a computerized sewing machine, the instruction manual that comes with the packaging is going to be of great use to you. It includes all the information you may need.
- This machine comes with a top drop-in bobbin that helps in preventing the sewing machine from getting jammed.
- The price can be a little higher than a lot of other Brother sewing machine, which means it may not suit all budgets out there.
- There have been some cases of system errors showing up soon after use. Keep in mind that this is not the norm with this machine.
The Brother SE600 Sewing Machine is a good option if you aren’t looking to splurge. It’s hands-on a high-quality product that gives you a unique combination of durability and functionality. A large number of embroidery designs and stitch patterns are a bonus.