Table of Contents
Features of the Brother SE1900
The Brother SE1900 Sewing and Embroidery Machine is a terrific option for people who want to start a business or further hone their skills when it comes to stitching, sewing and embroidery. Here are some of the main features offered by Brother, which make this machine worth buying.
Large LCD Touch Screen Display
The machine comes with a 3.2-inch color LCD touch screen display that lets you get a better understanding of the different functions offered. You can use this large screen to view embroidery designs, change thread colors and see the final product before the process of stitching starts.
240 Sewing Stitches
SE1900 offers a great range of 240 sewing stitches that are built into the system. These include some basic ones, 10 different styles of one-step buttonholes and myriad exquisite decorative stitches that can elevate the final product that you create.
Multiple Embroidery Designs and Fonts
The sewing and embroidery machine has 138 different designs that are inbuilt into the platform. This includes many different floral designs, seasonal patterns, designs for kids and more. There is an editing feature that allows you to change how these designs look in the end. There are also seven different embroidery fonts that you can use to personalize the final product.
- This is a computerized sewing and embroidery machine that offers a large number of tools for you to personalize your experience. The range of work that you can produce with this machine is endless.
- The working area that you get with this machine is much higher than many other sewing and embroidery machines — even the high-end ones — and at 5 inches x 7 inches, it is truly difficult to beat.
- In addition to the 138 embroidery designs that are built into the machine’s software, the company offers a handy USB port that can be used to import different images that you want to work with to expand the existing design range.
- The sewing machine is capable of working at a high speed so that you can get your work done more quickly without having to worry about the machine getting jammed.
- The sewing and embroidery machine comes with eight different sewing feet — including buttonhole, monogramming, overcasting, zipper, zigzag and more — for greater versatility.
- This is one of the most expensive sewing and embroidery machines that you can buy, which means that it could be too expensive for people who look at stitching and embroidery as a mere hobby.
- This is a more complex machine than you may have imagined, which means that the learning curve associated with this is also quite large if you don’t have any prior experience in the field.
- There have been some cases of needles breaking when you work at very high speeds for prolonged periods of time, which isn’t something you expect from an expensive machine.
If you are a professional, embroidery enthusiasts or a home business owner with a good working knowledge of computerized sewing and embroidery machines and want to upgrade your current machine to a superior quality product that really allows you to test the range of your skills, this is a good machine to invest your time and money in.