Brother CS7000X Features
The Brother CS700X is an award-winning sewing machine that’s packed with features and highly versatile, making it a good choice for everything from clothing to quilts. Some of the most notable features include:
- 70 unique built-in stitches, such as heirloom, utility, and quilting, you’ll be able to sew virtually any design on any fabric imaginable.
- 7 one-step auto-size buttonholes.
- A new and improved automatic needle threader allows for fast and hassle-free threading
- An easy to load, jam-resistant drop-in top bobbin secures the bobbin in place.
- A large needle-to-arm workspace with a larger width offers plenty of space for larger sewing projects.
- An adjustable speed controller increases and decreases the stitching speed, with a max speed of 800 stitches per minute.
- A free arm feature makes sewing cuffs, collars, and sleeves a breeze.
- A fixed needle bar lets you create cleaner stitches and more even lines.
- A backlit LCD screen makes reading important details, such as the type, length, and width of the stitch a cinch.
- Push-button adjustable stitch selection and stitch length.
- Ten easy to change sewing feet and quilting feet that can be used for an assortment of fabric types, from chiffon to heavy cotton.
- An included extension table that provides plenty of extra space for quilting projects and can be attached or removed as needed.
- Durable, yet lightweight metal frame construction, so this sewing machine can stand up to virtually anything that comes its way, yet it’s easy to transport and store.
- An included hard case that will keep your sewing machine well protected when you’re finished using it.
With so many features, it’s easy to see why the Brother CS7000X is one of the top-rated sewing machines currently on the market and is beloved by seamstresses of all ability levels, from newbie hobbyists to experienced professionals.
Brother C7000X vs Brother CS7000i
The Brother C7000X and the Brother CS7000i are comparable models. Both feature 70 unique built-in stitches, seven one-step auto-size buttonholes, and come complete with 10 sewing feet, and an attachable wide table that provides extra space for quilting. Both sewing machines are also constructed of durable metal and boast LCD displays. Overall, they’re very similar sewing machines, with one noted difference: the Brother CS7000X features an improved automatic needled threader, which is easier to use than the automatic needle threader that the CS7000i features.
Brother CS7000X vs Brother CS6000i
The Brother CS7000X is more feature-rich than the Brother CS6000i. The most notable difference between the two models is that the CS700X is outfitted with 70 built-in unique sewing stitches, whereas the CS6000i only has 60. Additionally, while both models feature automatic needle threaders with drop-in top bobbins, the automatic threader on the CS7000X is easier to use. Furthermore, the CS7000X boasts speed control, while the CS6000i does not.
Brother CS7000X Pros
- 70 unique built-in stitches, including utility, heirloom, decorative, and quilting stitches
- 7 one-step auto-size button hole feature
- Enhanced automatic needle threader with a jam-resistant, drop-in top bobbin for easier loading and more reliable use
- Offers a large needle-to-arm workspace
- Comes with a detachable quilting table, 10 sewing feet, and a quilt quite
- Can be used with a variety of materials and to create all types of projects, including both quilting and sewing
- Easy to read backlit LCD screen
- Adjustable speed control allows you to control the speed of the needle
Brother CS7000X Cons
- A few users said that it stopped working after a few months
- Others stated that it malfunctioned; they received “Error E6 Codes” that they were unable to clear
- Some customers said that they had issues with the tension
If you’re on the market for versatile and reliable sewing machine that can be used for a variety of projects, the Brother CS7000X is an excellent option to consider. Offering a variety of helpful features, including 70 built-in stitches, 10 sewing feet, and an adjustable speed control (among others) this sewing machine can be used for sewing everything from simple hand-crafted garments to quilts with complex patterns. In addition to all of the features that this sewing machine offers, it’s also durably constructed, easy to set up, and easy to transport. And, given the advanced features, it’s very affordably priced.
Overall, we were quite impressed with the Brother CS7000X sewing machine, and we think that sewers of all types of ability levels – from beginners to experienced professionals – will be, too. Since it’s made by Brother, one of the most trusted manufacturers in the sewing machine industry, you can be sure that you’ll be making a sound investment.Check Today's Price on Amazon