In this review of the Brother CS7000i, we’ll go over the features, pros, cons, and whether you should buy.
Brother CS7000i Features:
The Brother CS7000i is an extremely feature rich computerized sewing machine that’s especially great for quilting. It is a great option for all kinds of users, regardless if you’re an amateur or a pro.
With 70 built-in stitches, you’ll be able to sew with a wide variety of fabrics. The stitches include everything from decorative stitches to quilting stitches.
There’s even seven styles of auto-size buttonholes.
The Brother CS7000i is designed to be extremely easy to use. There are many convenient features included, such as:
- Bright backlit LCD display
- Automatic needle threader
- threading diagrams
- Quick-set bobbin system
- adjustable sewing speed control
There are several accessories included with the Brother CS7000i to ensure you have everything you’ll need right out the box. You’ll be equipped with a 10 presser feet, detachable wide table, and a hard protective case. The case alone usually runs $30.
The Brother CS7000i also includes several modern technology upgrades such as a Mode and Shift Key Stitch Selector Type, needle position stop, LED lighting, and automatic drop-feed.
- Great for both sewing and quilting
- 70 built-in stitches, including all of the important ones
- Great price point at around $200
- Maximum sewing speed of 850 stitches per minute
- Surprisingly hand quick reference stitch guides
- Made by Brother, one of the best sewing machine brands.
- The Brother CS7000i is not meant to be a portable machine. It weighs just over 13 pounds, making transportation kind of a pain.
- At this price point, I would have liked to see a memory card reader and a USB port. But it’s not a huge deal.
- I would have liked to see built-in quilting stitches
The Brother CS7000i is a great improvement over the extremely popular Brother CS6000i. The Brother CS7000i offers a wide variety of stitches, great features, and comes with some important accessories.
While there are a few things that I would have liked to see come with the CS7000i, such as built-in quilting stitches, that’s not a big deal and isn’t enough to deter me from recommending the Brother CS7000i.
Overall, I think the Brother CS7000i is an amazing buy at around the $200 price point. You can’t go wrong in purchasing this machine.Check Price on Amazon