The machine has a wide variety of features, stitching styles, and options. It is a computerized sewing machine and will be helpful for beginners too as the controls are easy.
If you’re interested in getting one for yourself, continue reading this post to know more about the device. Let’s begin!
|– Compact design
|– Some users find it chunky
|– Suitable for decorative and regular sewing projects
|Auto One-Step Buttonholes
|– Easy creation of perfect buttonholes
|Automatic Needle Threader
|– Quick and easy threading of the needle
|Spacious Work Area
|– Ample space for working on large projects
|Free Arm and Free-Motion Sewing
|– Fixed needle bar and excellent feed system for smooth stitching
Table of Contents
- 1 Features Of Brother CP60x Computerized Sewing Machine
- 2 Brother CP60x Computerized Sewing Machine Pros
- 3 Brother CP60x Computerized Sewing Machine Cons
- 4 Brother CP60x Computerized Sewing Machine Performance
- 5 How Does The Brother CP60x Handle Competition?
- 6 Why Should You Purchase The Brother CP60x Sewing Machine?
- 7 Our Recommendation
- 8 Recommended Reading:
Features Of Brother CP60x Computerized Sewing Machine
Before you decide to buy the CP60x machine, you need to have a solid understanding of its features. This machine will help you use it better and also teach someone new to sewing.Check Today's Price on Amazon
The machine is well-loved by customers all over the world for being extremely durable. It has a compact design and a sturdy metal frame that holds the entire device together. This rigid metal frame allows you to tackle all kinds of sewing projects, from lightweight fabrics to heavy fabrics such as denim.
Having in-built stitches are very convenient, especially when you’re just a newcomer in the world of sewing. Some sewing machines may not have enough stitches pre-built, which may create problems early on for some users. But not here! The CP60x sewing machine comes with 60 in-built stitches.
These stitches are best suited for decorative sewing, quilting, and regular sewing projects. Plus, this feature lets you work on a variety of fabrics. You can easily select the stitch you want from the device’s LCD panel to get started.
Auto One-Step Buttonholes
Whether you’re a newbie or an experienced sewist, creating buttonholes is not a joyride. That’s why modern sewing machines have a one-step buttonhole feature. It lets you create perfect buttonholes with a single step.
Automatic Needle Threader
Just like creating buttonholes, another time-consuming task all sewists try to avoid is needling a thread. Inserting a thread into a needle head is tricky, but you have to do it once in a while. The entire affair may stress out your mind and eyes very quickly!
Thankfully, the CP60x sewing machine has a remarkable solution to the problem. It comes with an automatic needle threader that’s very easy to use. Using this, you can glide the thread through your needle with just a touch of a lever. It’s that simple!
Spacious Work Area
If you are working on large projects such as bed covers or blankets, you’ll need a little more space to stitch. There must be ample space between the sewing machine’s needle and your arm to sew correctly.
The Brother CP60x Computerized Sewing Machine is designed with increased width between your arm and the needle. It allows you to work effortlessly on large projects consisting of lengthy fabrics so that you won’t feel cramped while sewing.
Free Arm And Free-Motion Sewing
Along with these stitches, the machine has a fixed needle bar and an excellent feed system. It allows you to keep the needle set in a particular position while you stitch away. This feature lets you work smoothly without fixing your needle’s position from time to time.
You can make use of the drop feed and the free-motion sewing feature to sew skinny jeans, sleeves, and cuffs of your favorite clothes.
Brother CP60x Computerized Sewing Machine Pros
- It is a fully computerized machine with variable speed controls and start, stop and reverse buttons for easing the stitching process.
- 60 in-built stitches and seven one-step buttonholes for added convenience while sewing a massive variety of fabrics, from heavy to lightweight materials.
- Advanced needle threading system, quick-set bobbin with a LED work area, you can work on different projects without wasting too much time.
- It comes with a limited warranty of 25 years.
- Seven high-quality sewing feet are included for enhanced stitching.
Brother CP60x Computerized Sewing Machine Cons
- Some users think that the device is chunky.
Brother CP60x Computerized Sewing Machine Performance
The Brother CP60x Computerized Sewing Machine is one of the most bought computerized sewing machines out there. However, at the end of the day, a machine’s performance speaks a lot more about it than its features. We’ll focus on the performance aspects of the device in this section.
For any sewist, be it seasoned or inexperienced, the sewing machine’s design matters the most. The Brother CP60x Computerized Sewing Machine has a very user-friendly design that suits everyone. Having a variety of stitches, one-step buttonholes, automatic needle threader, and very easy-to-understand knobs will impress any user.
Furthermore, the sewing machine has a sturdy metal frame that makes the overall design even more powerful.
Ease of Use
With a user-friendly design, can ease of use stay far behind? No, it doesn’t! The CP60x is a device that doesn’t have a steep learning curve for its usage. Even if you have never used a computerized sewing machine before, you’ll be able to wrap your head around this quickly.
It comes with an easy-to-understand manual and a quick start guide that will make your learning process simpler. As the buttons and functionalities are pretty straightforward, you won’t have a tough time using them.
The Brother CP60x Computerized Sewing Machine is highly compact even though it has a metallic body. It weighs around 11 lbs and is not more than 13 in. long. Such a compact but rugged device is ideal for beginner sewists who are looking for a machine for sewing classes.
As it isn’t large in size, you can easily store it anywhere or take it with you on a trip. The CP60x will comfortably fit in your luggage.
Having fancy features doesn’t make a sewing machine efficient. Thankfully, the Brother CP60x excels in this department. Its automatic needle threader, easy-to-use buttonholes, and free arm make the device extremely efficient and fast. It will allow you to complete all your sewing applications faster.
Using these features, you’ll also get better finishes and results on your clothes. For example, the one-step buttonholes make quick and accurate buttonholes. Furthermore, needling a thread is a breeze with the automatic needle threader. As a result, you’ll become a more efficient sewist as well.
How Does The Brother CP60x Handle Competition?
Although other computerized sewing machines are currently available in the market, this one has some fantastic qualities to set itself apart. Let’s have a closer look at the reasons.
- Although a pocket-friendly option, it has outstanding features and sewing functions.
- It’s a bit difficult to find such high-quality in-built stitches and an excellent automatic needle threader at this price point.
- The machine’s structure makes it suitable for heavy fabrics, which isn’t the case for many low-end models.
- The brand offers efficient customer support, which is very rare in the case of budget models.
- Sometimes sewing machines come with difficult-to-read user guides. However, the instruction manual and guide for Brother CP60x are easy to understand for beginners.
Why Should You Purchase The Brother CP60x Sewing Machine?
Now that you know a lot about the machine, the most important question arises – what makes this a good buy? In this section, we’ll look at some exciting pointers about that.
- Sturdy design that is built to last for years
- The prestigious brand name of Brother backs the product, so you get the best service.
- High-quality controls and accessories.
- Amazing features at an affordable price.
- It is an ideal sewing machine to gift a beginner who has just started sewing.
The Brother CP60x Computerized Sewing Machine is an excellent device for professional sewing and DIY sewing projects. With such outstanding features to offer, this will be a fantastic gift for any sewing enthusiast. Its price may seem slightly higher than other sewing machines, but it backs itself up with its array of stitching options and user-friendly design.