Best Glue for Vinyl Fabric
Here are our glue for vinyl fabric reviews.
Loctite Vinyl & Plastic was specially formulated for repairs to plastic fabrics such as vinyl. The adhesive dries clear and remains flexible. While the adhesive works great on vinyl fabrics, it can also be used on plastics, wood, rubber, glass, paper, leather, and more. It’s a great tool to have around the house for repairs to many different items.
- This adhesive is great for doing around the house repairs on many different items including balls, air mattresses, vinyl upholstery, and more
- Will not get yellow or brittle with time
- Dries waterproof for indoor or outdoor projects
3M 80 Rubber and Vinyl Spray Adhesive is a high performance, neoprene based spray that bonds most vinyl fabrics and rubbers as well. The spray is fast setting. It can also be used to bond leathers, wood, metals, or many plastics as well.
- The spray has a high temperature resistance
- Bonds strong and durable
- Spray adhesive often makes for a convenient and fast application of the adhesive
Hh-66 Vinyl Cement can be used with vinyl coated and vinyl laminated fabrics. This adhesive is extremely strong, but remains flexible after it dries. The adhesive is resistant to temperature and to all the many different changes in weather, which makes it perfect for both indoor and outdoor projects and fixes.
- Great for applying patches or for sealing
- Dries waterproof
- Works great on inflatables
E6000 is a great adhesive for many different surfaces. It will adhere strongly to vinyl, leather, rubber, and many plastics and has an even stronger adhesion to wood, metal, glass, ceramics, and even concrete. Because it is such a versatile adhesive, it can be used for many different projects, both in the craft room and around the home.
- The adhesive dries clear
- Resistant to temperature- safe for the dryer
- Waterproof- safe for the washer
Shoe Goo is a premium grade adhesive that is perfect for fixing or repairing worn footwear. It can be used on shoes, boots, waders, rubber boots, and more. Use the adhesive to fix damaged heels, small holes, gaps, or other wear. Shoe Goo works great with vinyl, rubber, leather, or even canvas. The adhesive and protectant can be used on other items besides shoes as well.
- Waterproof, so the glue remains secure even when wet
- Bonds strong and offers protection against future wear
- Designed to have strong abrasion resistance
Glue for Vinyl Fabric Buying Guide
Vinyl adhesives or glues can help bond vinyl fabrics together for projects, but they can also be a vital tool when it comes to extending the life of vinyl fabric through repairing wear, fixing holes, or applying patches. Vinyl fabrics can be used in such a wide array of products, and it’s important to have a glue that is just as strong and versatile.
Vinyl is an incredibly durable fabric. It can be very long lasting, and is generally hard wearing. Vinyl can be used for many different things including flooring, upholstery, purses, inflatables, marine uses, household uses, automotive uses, and so much more. The adhesives and glues designed to work well with vinyl are usually designed to be durable and long lasting as well. They generally bond quickly and stay strong over time.
Most adhesives and glues designed to adhere vinyl are also extremely versatile. They can be used to repair, patch, extend the life of vinyl, or bond tough. Many of these glues are waterproof, weatherproof, and resistant to heat, so they can be used on many different projects, in many different areas, in all different climates, and will remain tough over time.
- Chapter 1: The 7 Sewing Essentials for Beginners
- Chapter 2: The Beginner’s Guide to Sewing Machines
- Chapter 3: The Ultimate Guide to Setting up your Sewing Room
- Chapter 4: Everything You Need To Know About Sewing
- Chapter 5: Sewing Fabric 101: A Virtual Tour of the Fabric Store