Best Fabric Defuzzers
What You Will Learn
- 1 Best Fabric Defuzzers
- 2 Fabric Defuzzer Buying Guide
Here are our fabric defuzzer reviews
This fabric shaver is great for removing lint, fuzz, and pilling from fabrics. This shaver can be used on many different types of fabric. This shaver features a distance controller for different fabrics, so that the user can customize the shave.
- The shaver has a large head which can shave a larger surface area at a time
- Since the shaver is rechargeable, it can be used with a cord or without
- Has a detachable lint catcher
This fabric shaver has a ton of great features and is quite budget friendly. The shaver is rechargeable using a USB cord, and will run for up to fifty minutes when it is charged. The shaver is designed to remove fuzz, lint, and pilling. Using a defuzzer is a great way to revive and renew fabrics. The shaver can be used on apparel items, blankets, upholstered items, and many other fabric items.
- Has an adjustable spacer that can be removed for different shaves
- Has an easy to empty, removable dust and lint collector, as well as an ergonomic handle which is easy to grip and hold
- Has a safety switch to prevent any injuries when the blade cover is open
This fabric shaver packs a big punch. It is USB rechargeable, which makes it easy to charge just about anywhere. The defuzzer has multiple blades that stay sharp and will effortlessly remove loose threads, fuzz, pilling, and lint from fabric items. The defuzzer is safe to use on many different items including apparel, toys, household items, curtains, bedding, upholstered furniture, and more.
- Has a safety switch to shut the shaver off when the blade cover is loose or is open
- Has a removable lint storage container
- Features a high performance motor and strong suction
This fabric shaver is rechargeable using a UBS cord which is detachable. While the shaver’s three blades are very sharp, the shaver also comes with a metal honeycomb guard that makes it safe to use on many different fabric items. The handle of the shaver is designed for comfort so it can be used longer.
- Can be used to remove lint, fuzz, and pilling from apparel items, scarves, furniture, bedding, outerwear, and more
- Comes with a protective spacer and a removable lint container
- Comes with an extra bag and a cleaning brush
This fabric defuzzer/shaver is quite different from an electric shaver. Because this shaver has no moving parts, it is often gentler than electric defuzzers. This shaver can be used on almost all fabrics including cotton, wool, cashmere, fleece, rayon, acrylic, polyester, and more. The defuzzer can be used on apparel items, and household items like furniture as well.
- This shaver uses three abrasive edges to very gently remove pilling from the fabric- it has no blades
- The shaver also includes a lint brush on the other end to remove lint, hair, and other debris from fabric
- This shaver comes with three different edges to use for removing pilling on fabric and features an ergonomic handle
Fabric Defuzzer Buying Guide
A fabric defuzzer is a useful tool to have around the house. Most defuzzers are small enough that they are easily portable and can be used almost anywhere. Defuzzers are multi-use tools that can be used on apparel items and household items. Defuzzers are generally quite inexpensive to purchase and operate and save money on having to replace items, which also helps eliminate and reduce waste.
Not only are most fabric shavers/defuzzers quite budget friendly to purchase initially (many can be purchased for under twenty five dollars), they are designed to help save money along the way. Many fabric shavers are rechargeable, which eliminates the need to keep buying and disposing of batteries. Fabric defuzzers also help save money by restoring pilly, bally, linty fabrics, which eliminates the need to purchase new apparel or household items.
Different Kinds of Defuzzers
There are many different kinds of defuzzers. Fabric shavers can either be electric or have no motor at all. Generally electric shavers are rechargeable, have a safety switch so that they won’t damage fabric or cause an injury if the guard comes off, and some come with attachments to change the closeness of the shave. Stationary defuzzers have no motor or moving parts and generally come with a few attachments to change the closeness or the kind of shave. Some come with a lint brush or lint remover attached. Both kinds of shavers can be used safely on many different types of fabrics.
- Chapter 1: The 7 Sewing Essentials for Beginners
- Chapter 2: The Beginner’s Guide to Sewing Machines
- Chapter 3: The Ultimate Guide to Setting up your Sewing Room
- Chapter 4: Everything You Need To Know About Sewing
- Chapter 5: Sewing Fabric 101: A Virtual Tour of the Fabric Store