Best Fabric Adhesives
Here are our fabric adhesive reviews
Tear Mender is an amazing adhesive that forms long lasting, durable bonds to many different types of fabrics including leather and vinyl. The glue is fast drying and garments can be worn after three minutes and laundered after fifteen minutes of the adhesive being applied. There are ton of different uses for Tear Mender. It can be used both indoors and outdoors. Patch clothing, leather, vinyl, upholstery, or even things like sporting gear or outdoor tarps.
- The glue is waterproof after it dries
- Remains flexible after drying
- Glue is natural, which means it is non-toxic, as well as acid free
Those familiar with what a great product Aleene’s Fabric Fusion is will be delighted to learn that there is a new formula that dries five times faster. Aleene’s fabric adhesives are always a popular choice with crafters, sewers, quilters, and all those looking for no-sew alternatives. Aleene’s Quick Dry Fabric Fusion not only dries fast, it is also incredible durable.
- This glue is super strong and durable, but it also remains flexible after it’s dry
- Stands up to repeated washing
- Can be used on a wide range of fabrics
Dritz Adhesive Liquid Stitch is a great all around adhesive that has many functions and can tackle many different jobs. This adhesive is great for mending torn fabrics or fabrics with holes as a no-sew alternative, but it can also be used to attach things like sequins or rhinestones to fabrics, or to apply patches.
- Great for crafting, sewing, and for use on fabrics and textiles around the home
- Holds up to machine washing and drying
- Dries fast and provides a permanent, durable hold