The Bernette B37 dons many fantastic features like speed control, LCD screen, and more. Many of these features were a surprise. Honestly, the unit performs beyond our expectations in terms of features.
Bernette B37 has all these 50 stitches built-in. This selection of stitches can back you up with most of the fabric and sewing tasks.
If you have the experience to zoom on the speed, crank the thing up. However, if you are new, you can slow it down. Therefore, easy tasks will be a quick affair, and delicate projects will be effortless.
Bernette B37 goes full-on about convenience. It allows the user to skip the tedious needle threading process with an automatic feature in place. For using the needle threader, lift the presser foot.
Next, pull the threader downwards and take it away from you. It will allow the hook to come out through the needle. Wrap the thread under the hook and around the guide. Then again, turn the thread away and see the magic happen!
Unlike most sewing machines, you don’t have to use the foot pedal to run the Bernette B37. You can use the start/stop button that will guide your tool to run and pause.
On the flip side, the machine also comes with a foot pedal. If you feel more convenient working with the foot pedal, there’s an option for that too.
Bernette B37 Pros
These are the pros that the Bernette B37 offers:
- You’ll find the Bernette B37 relatively easy to set up. Users claim that it takes a maximum of 3-5 minutes to perform the task.
- The day-to-day use of this machine is straightforward. Beginners can tackle this model easily.
- You have access to various buttonholes, decorative stitches, utility stitches, and more.
- This model has many convenient automatic features like a needle threader.
- Users suggest that this motor has a noiseless operation.
- Bernette B37 has an easy-to-use LCD screen. You can control most of the sewing process with the display.
Bernette B37 Cons
Like the other products in the market, Bernette B37 is not free of snags and faults. Here are some cons that come with the Bernette B37:
- One of the drawbacks of the Bernette B37 includes its hefty price tag. The competitor sewing machine having the same features cost lesser.
- Unfortunately, this unit is not adept at handling thick fabrics. The motor will struggle with them.
Bernette B37 Performance
You might be curious how the Bernette B77 performs, besides the intriguing features that would’ve caught your attention. In this section, we’ll cover four performance aspects of the B37. Moreover, it’ll give you a better understanding of the Bernette B37 in terms of features.
The aesthetics of the Bernette B37 takes the basic approach. However, remember that looks can be deceiving. The exterior of the B37 is entirely white, except for the back, which is black.
The needle plate equips stainless steel for its structure. As a result, durability is natural to the Bernette B37. Also, the inner working uses metal too.
Additionally, Bernette also tried to add a modern touch to the B37. It guarantees that by offering an LCD screen with a few buttons. If you’re curious about the screen size, it’s more like that on a toaster oven or small microwave.
In all honesty, the design is simple and sophisticated.
Besides, there’s the drop-in bobbin and needle threader feature too. For this reason, we deem the Bernette B37 to be highly user-friendly.
Bernette B37 offers a smooth operation. In the first place, you will not spot any jamming or screen freezing issues. It runs as smooth as butter. Our only complaint is that the machine can’t work on thicker fabrics. As a result, it restricts the applications of the Bernette B37.
Stitch quality is one of the most important aspects of a sewing machine. All things considered, the stitch quality is decent. As compared to the rival models in the market, the stitches are dependable.
How Does The Bernette B37 Stand Against Competition?
Choosing the perfect sewing machine is pretty tricky. Even a top-rated unit like the Bernette B37 faces immense competition. However, Bernette makes sure to include valuable features in the B37. These features give the Bernette B37 an edge over its competitors.
Here’s why you should skip the rival products and choose Bernette B37:
- The variety of stitches are more in the B37 than its rivals.
- Unlike other sewing machines, the B37 gives you easy access to the bobbins.
- Also, it keeps the sound levels lower.
- Another reason why Bernette B37 is a better pick is that it is uncomplicated. There are many rival models with similar features but with a more complex operation.
Why Should You Buy The Bernette B37?
What makes the Bernette B37 worth a buy? There are more than a handful of reasons why Bernette B37 is your perfect sewing buddy. In this section, we are going to discuss the most important ones. Also, you can make up your mind while going through the end of this section.
- Easy Availability: There are many sewing machines on eCommerce sites and online catalogs. However, they might not be readily available. But, Bernette B37 is available in most sewing supply stores, be it online or physical.
- Beginner-Friendly: Many people tend to think that the advanced features in the Bernette B37 might be a roadblock. Although that’s a general misconception, it’s nowhere near the truth. This sewing machine is not only easy to use but also beginner-friendly.
- Top-Rated Brand: The B37 comes from a reputable brand like Bernette. Not to mention, Bernette is one of the industry-leading and top-quality brands.
The Bernette B37 is a pretty simplistic and uncomplicated computerized model. After going through the features, pros, and cons, we recommend the Bernette B37. If you are not going to use heavy materials, this machine should serve you well.